Wednesday 28 November 2012

our provider



Salam semua :D
sehat?
I’m hoping the best for all of you.

Okey, I’m bored now.
Don’t know what to do.
There is nobody to chat with. Sobs.
Semua dah balik kolej masing masing. L hehe.

Okey, today let us remind our provider.
Basically, we remember Him every day, but how about embracing Him?

I just scroll down the news feed.
*Yaa, my full time work for this time being. *Cuti sekolah. Hehe.

Then, I saw this status:
Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the firm possessor of strength. (Surat Adh-Dhariyat, 51:58) When Allah is the Provider, do we need to ask anything from anyone? Allahu Akbar  :)

So, just right then, I remember that Allah is our greater provider.
We just have to ask from Him.
Insyallah He will grant our will, if it is good for us.
Because, despite of the greatest provider, Allah is also the best planner.

Keep calm and asked from HIM.
Wassalam .

Jom makan Tom Yam kat kantin satu dorm. Haha :D










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jom2...lapo nih..hehe
tra~